A great way to catch your reader's attention is to tell a story. Everything you consider writing can be told as a story.
Great stories have personality. Consider telling a great story that provides personality. Writing a story with personality for potential clients will assists with making a relationship connection. This shows up in small quirks like word choices or phrases. Write from your point of view, not from someone else's experience.
Great stories are for everyone even when only written for just one person. If you try to write with a wide general audience in mind, your story will ring false and be bland. No one will be interested. Write for one person. If it’s genuine for the one, it’s genuine for the rest.
Security Systems Specialist
Security Systems Specialist-180042760. Monitors systems, databases, information, processes or procedures. Thorough knowledge of operations, products/services,..
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in regulatory compliance activities, preferably in security, fraud, anti-money laundering and/or financial services
- Thorough knowledge of operations, products/services, systems, and risks/controls applicable to assigned area
- Thorough understanding of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong PC skills, particularly word processing, spreadsheet, databases, and presentations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills